An African inspired two storey shack made up of various pieces of junk and scrap. Includes 23 models and props(listed below) that create a detailed interior and exterior. You can use and arrange the props and furniture however you like or use the demo scene provided(shown in preview images). All models use physically based rendering (PBR) materials. Works great for any real-time use or for rendering purposes.
Unreal Engine Content works great for Unreal Engine 5s Lumen and Ray tracing features but is also compatible with older versions of Unreal Engine 4.
Unity Content uses Unity's High Definition render pipeline but is also compatible with Unity's Built-in and Universal render pipelines.
Model List: (includes triangle count)
- Upstairs Shack (10112 Triangles)
- Aerial 01 (2400 Triangles )
- Bed 01 (1414 Triangles)
- Cabinet 01 (2076 Triangles)
- Chair 01 (572 Triangles)
- Cushion 01 (1075 Triangles)
- Dining Chair 01 (848 Triangles)
- Dining Table 01 (52 Triangles)
- Fridge 01 (576 Triangles)
- Kitchen Counter 01 (2576 Triangles)
- Lamp 01 (2210 Triangles)
- Microwave 01 (1372 Triangles)
- Old Stove 01 (2464 Triangles)
- Old TV 01 (1050 Triangles)
- Pillow 01 (1074 Triangles)
- Rotary Washing Line 01 (888 Triangles)
- Sofa 01 (1976 Triangles)
- Wardrobe 01 (735 Triangles)
- Washing Basket 01 (3404 Triangles)
- Waste Bin 01 (1814 Triangles)
- Upstairs Shack Door Ground 01 (4672 Triangles)
- Upstairs Shack Door Top 01 (5004 Triangles)
- Upstairs Shack Foundation 01 (22 Triangles)
Textures range in resolution but most are in 4096x4096 and include:
- Base Colour
- Normal Map
- Ambient Occlusion
- Content consists of: 23 meshes, 28 materials and 140 textures.
- All textures are named based off of the material they belong to followed by their texture type.
- Textures were created in, and exported from, Substance Painter.
- File formats include: blend, fbx, obj, mtl, dae, Unity package and Unreal Engine Content.
- Unity and Unreal Package includes drag and drop prefabs/blueprints.
- Model created with, and native to, Blender 2.92.
-You may have to assign textures manually if using non-native file formats.
-Some models have lower resolution textures where necessary.
-The scene used in the renders is included in the file named: Upstairs Shack 01 Scene.
For any help or inquiries please message me or on my email: email@example.com